Posted by allyadmin1 Posted on 11 Jul
- President & CEO of Ally Management, Inc. since inception in November, 1990
- 1983 graduate from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English
- Associate of Arts degree from Peace College in 1981
- Graduated from and served on the Board of Regents of the Leadership Grand Strand program, Class of 1988
- Association management from September of 1983 to October of 1990 as an Administrator and Manager with Quadrant, Inc., formerly in North Myrtle Beach
- Licensed Broker-in-Charge (BIC) with the SC Real Estate Commission since 1993
- Awarded Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) designation in 2015
- Treasurer of the Long Bay Symphony Guild; past Treasurer of the Grand Strand YMCA Board of Directors; former Member of the Dunes Club Long Range Planning and Membership Committees; former Chair of the Myrtle Beach High School Improvement Council for 4 years; NBSC (Synovus) Community Board Member; member of National Association of Professional Women (NAPW); and a member of Bristol Who’s Who
- Married to John (Jack) V. Bonner with three children and two grandchildren
- Resides in Myrtle Beach and has lived in the Grand Strand area for almost 35 years
- Originally from Salisbury, North Carolina.
We hope everyone has been doing well and healthy during these trying times.
In efforts to keep the safety and health of our employees and homeowners in mind, please be advised that the offices of Ally Management, Inc. will remain closed to the general public. Appointments may be made if necessary.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 843-497-3555.
Ally Management, Inc.