There are a number of less tangible skills that will affect a prosperous on-going state of growth, development and harmony within a community. These skills relate to human relations and are skills that our staff possesses. These include the ability of a manager to:
- Be easily accessible and communicate clearly and amicably with Board members, homeowners and maintenance personnel.
- Assess situations and make prompt decisions to address the same.
- Diffuse many potential problems before they materialize.
- Solve problems that do arise quickly, innovatively and cost efficiently.
- Take responsibility for decisions made.
- Negotiate contracts effectively to obtain the best value per dollar.
- Deal with various contractors fairly and in a way which will maximize their efforts.
- Be a team player who can continually adapt, learn, participate and effectively coordinate efforts of diverse entities and personalities.
We have developed a dynamic team with hundreds of combined years of management experience and an on-going commitment to personal training and development programs in insurance, mold and mildew, certified pool operation and continuing education for our licensing requirements.
The major advantage in employing Ally as association manager is the level of service Ally strives to deliver with expertise, consistency and personal attention. Because we wish to continually improve and excel at “management”, Ally does not endeavor to become involved in “sales” or “rental” activities. The type of service Ally provides for homeowner associations is reflected through a management philosophy which essentially states that Ally will be successful and profitable by maintaining quality association accounts through equitable staffing and training for future business growth. This means that our clients receive more time and personal attention devoted to their management needs than is traditionally practicable with management companies that have multiple focus areas and are more regimented in their operation. This philosophy and our commitment to continuing education and improvement relative to our staff and knowledge within the Association management field has allowed us to develop what we feel will be long and mutually beneficial management relationships.